Monday, October 4, 2021

Way out of Wayne


 

Our thanks to Brian and Denise, our ride leaders on the Wire Bridge Ride that was rescheduled to last Sunday. I personally regretted missing their ride and the Cadillac Challenge, but I've been telling everyone for the last year and a half to stay home if they are feeling sick, so I thought I had better practice what I preach, so to speak.  I am definitely ready to ride this weekend (I hope) and I hope to see everyone there!

Saturday, October 9th - WAYNE
"Which Way to Wayne?" - an early Fall tour from Wayne to Fayette, Livermore, Leeds, and Winthrop.
START: 9 am at the Wayne Elementary School, 48 Pond Road, Wayne
DISTANCE: 37 miles.
TERRAIN: flat to moderately hilly; with perhaps an optional route with some gravel riding.
HIGHLIGHTS: scenic back roads with some great views. 
LEADER: Fritz Onion, fritzonion@gmail.com


For more information on the Kennebec Valley Bicycle Club, contact Jim Merrick at 293-3784, hjmerrick@gmail.com, or check out our club blog, "Posted Roads" at http://postedroads.blogspot.com, or keep up to date via our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment