Friday, May 24, 2013

Windsor Ride Postponed

Scrapped bicycle in a lake, Germany © Thomas Wolke/UNEP/Hard Rain Picture Library

Tomorrow's KVBC ride scheduled for 10 am in Windsor is CANCELED due to the forecast for cold & rain. If the weather should change, or if you should want to ride anyway, there is the option of a Show & Go leaderless ride leaving from the Windsor Fairgrounds at 10 am. We may be able to reschedule the ride later on an open date. Hopefully we will have dryer weather soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment