|From the Sorcerer's Apprentice, Walt Disney Productions|
Hi Gang - the forecast for Saturday's Ride in Readfield does not look promising (unless the promise of 100% rain can be considered promising). If it is raining buckets tomorrow at the scheduled 9 AM ride start we probably won't ride. If it is raining thimbles or (praise be heaven) not raining at all, we may have a short ride around to Wayne and back. Otherwise, we'll once again hope for better weather and try to reschedule (Sunday is out due to prior commitments). We may try to rerun one of our washouts next weekend. Details to follow. Stay dry!