Monday, February 11, 2019

KVBC Ride Planning Meeting Postponed to Thursday Feb. 21

Due to the forecast of snow, sleet, and what-have-you on this Wednesday, we have decided to postpone our Ride Planning Meeting until the following week.  The meeting has been rescheduled to Thursday, Feb. 21, at 6:00pm - same location: Colby College, Miller Library, Room 208.  My apologies for any inconvenience, but travel on this Wednesday does not look good, and there may be parking restrictions due to snow removal.  So we will meet the following Thursday when the room is available again.  Once again, if you cannot make the rescheduled meeting but would like to lead a ride, please let me know the particulars and I'll work it into the calendar.  And if you would like to participate in the meeting remotely, let me know and I'll set up the conference call. Also, if you might be interested in a new KVBC jersey, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment